Consumption & Usage
It is up to your Health Care Practitioner to determine the duration and dosage amount within your Medical Document. Your Medical Document includes a daily maximum quantity that you are permitted to receive for each 30-day cycle.
Syndicate’s products are grown under clean and strictly controlled conditions to ensure we offer the finest quality of products to our clients. Products pass through rigorous quality control processes to ensure they are naturally safe for your consumption and are pharmaceutically tested to ensure the highest quality cannabis.
Yes, you can mix 2 different Syndicate products but we always recommend following your health care professional’s direction.
It has been reported that medicinal cannabis has benefited individuals who suffer from the following:
- Pain (acute and chronic)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Palliative care (pain, chemotherapy-induced nausea & vomiting)
- Wasting syndrome and loss of appetite in HIV, AIDS and cancer patients
- Arthritis and musculoskeletal conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and fibromyalgia
- Movement disorders such as Huntington’s and Parkinson’s disease
- Psychiatric disorders such as anxiety, depression, sleep and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as irritable bowel disease, Crohn’s disease, and Colitis
For more information, please visit the Health Canada website here.
If your reaction is severe, please call 911, and/or go to the nearest hospital. Please also notify your Health Care Practitioner and contact Syndicate’s Client Care Team at your earliest convenience: 1-888-733-7963
Cannabis comes in many formats and patients generally have different tolerances to products. We recommend speaking to a health care professional to discuss how to use medical cannabis specific to your treatment plan. You can book a consultation with our clinic partner HelloMD in your Account Profile.